At DDG Windows we offer a 10 year guarantee on all* of our installed products, so if you have any issues with your windows and doors, that are due to manufacturing problems we will repair or replace them free of charge for up to 10 years after the installation date
*Different terms may apply on different product type / projects from time to time. Please enquire within.
Below are the terms and conditions of contracts made between DDG Windows (“the Company”) and customers (“the Customer”):
(1) THE Company will sell provide and install the items detailed overleaf which the Customer agrees to purchase and have installed. No alteration or variation of the terms and conditions of this contract shall or will be accepted by the Company unless such alteration or variation is signed by the Directors of the Company. The Customer must ensure that any statement made on behalf of the Company prior to or at the signing of this contract which statement is not included in this contract is specified in writing overleaf and signed by the Directors or their duly authorised representative.
(2) THE Customer will allow the duly authorised representative of the Company access to the premises where the installation is to be carried out and allow the Company’s representatives the right to make their survey and effect installation.
(3) THE Company will supply the items square to specification. The Company will fit a timber filler where the Customer’s existing timber subframe is not square. All timber filler supplied will be of soft wood unless otherwise specified.
(4) IT will be the responsibility of the Customer to final finish any primed timber.
(5) THE Company will use good quality float gloss. The Company will not be responsible for any minor seeds or blemishes not guaranteed to the Company by the manufacturers of the glass.
(6) THE Company undertakes to use all reasonable care in removing existing windows or doors. The Company will not be liable for any damage or disturbance to external and interior decorations. Unless specified overleaf the Company will not provide window frames, sills or boards.
(7) THE Company shall not be liable for any delay in the completion of the work which arises from causes beyond reasonable control of the Company and time for the delivery and/or installation is not of the essence of the contract.
(8) THE balance of the purchase price will be paid immediately on delivery or installation and payment is to be made to the installer as detailed overleaf or by completing the documents required by the Finance Company.
(9) ANY sums not paid by the Customer on delivery or installation will be compounded and the Customer will be required to pay interest monthly at 2%.
(10) WHERE the Customer requires a loan from a Finance Company the Customer will use their best endeavours to obtain such a loan and if such a loan is refused by all Finance Companies to whom the Customer has made application then this contract will be rescinded and any deposit paid by the Customer shall be refunded in full.
(11) THIS contract is subject to the Company Surveyor’s inspection and report. If this contract is terminated by the Company the deposit paid by the Customer will be refunded in full.
(12) IF the Customer terminates this contract before the premises have been inspected by the Company Surveyor the Customer shall immediately pay the Company 10% of the total contract price.
After the Company Surveyor has taken measurements, the Customer shall immediately pay 30% to the Company and this contract shall not be subject to cancellation. Thereby the full contract price shall immediately become due and payable by the Customer to the Company.
(13) THE Company gives no warranty or guarantee concerning the incidence, prevention or elimination of condensation (except to that between the glasses of sealed units for five years). Guarantee does not cover for breakage of glass units, locks & hinges after job is completed.
(14) THE Company guarantees to repair or replace free of all charges for labour and materials any items supplied and installed which are faulty due to defective materials or constructions within ten years from the date of the installation PROVIDED that immediate notice of such fault is given in writing by the Customer to the Company and that the Customer has maintained the items in a proper manner. This excludes wilful damage, and wear and tear. The Guarantee is invalid if payment is not made in full. Further T&C apply.
(15) THE Company has the complete authority to remove any or all the windows)/door(s) installed if full payment is not paid duly within a specific period. If any window(s)/door(s) are to be removed the full reinstallment charge will be paid by the Customer.
(16) THE Customer has the complete authority to retrieve any or all defective or faulty windows)/door(s) to the Company’s premises for complete and thorough inspection.
CUSTOMER ARE REMINDED OF THE NEED TO ALLOW FOR A MEANS OF ESCAPE WHEN SELECTING A WINDOW DESIGN.